Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pioneer Day

Our Stake put on a Pioneer Day Celebration and it was awesome!! There was a lot of musicians and a bouncehouse, face painting, pioneer games, cotton candy, and more. It was a great free event on a saturday night. Emery was the cutest thing. We went with Erick and Amelia and Mason of course.






She loved the cotton candy...Mason didn't care for it. Silly boy.




Share....

I thought it would be fun to have her get her face painted. But I wanted something simple, because I knew she wouldn't sit too long or keep it on too long. The little cat was purrr-fect. She actually sat really well while getting her nose and whiskers.

Mason and daddy. So cute.





Not to sound cenceited, but I actually really like this picture of me. Why can't all my pictures look like this? Hmmm.

Emery and Emerson (her cousin) going in for the hug.

So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment