Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Peanut

I realized that before I just wrote that blog entry on the house, I haven't blogged since November!! That is crazy.

The reason is because I usually blog around my pictures. I like to blog to explain what has been going on. I only remember what has been going on and have proof of it from my camera. And it broke several months ago. We are getting ready to buy a new one, and for the last week I have been borrowing my mothers, so I should have updates soon.

But for those of you that catch up on my life through my blog only, I am still due April 30. It's a boy! He does not yet have a name. Christopher and I are having a hard time choosing a name. On Friday, I will be 34 weeks. It is exciting.

I will update more soon!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

    We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

    It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

    Best regards,

    Mike Thomas

    ReplyDelete