Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Drill Team Awards Banquet

It's been a roller coaster ride coaching the Drill Team this year. But at the end of things, I really enjoyed all of the girls and the performances, and working with Val. I loved seeing my sister so much, and having so many excuses to be in Elk Grove with my mom. Last night was the Awards Banquet, where we pass out team trophies, awards, and some other things and of course, eat! I got 2 wonderful thank you cards. I'm excited for next year, but so sad that this year is over!



These are 3 of my 5 graduating seniors: Alie, Kelsey, and Brittany. They were all first year members, but super enthusiastic, talented, and supportive. I'm going to miss them!



Sammi, Emery, and my parents. She is showing off all that she received that night. I am so proud of her. She is moving to Utah in a few months, and I'm going to miss her.



Team picture. Me trying to hang on to Emery. The other coach, Valerie is far left. Love working with her. She is so much fun. My boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment