Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bleh

Bleh. That is how I feel. Chris was sick this weekend and now I am starting to feel it. Last night my throat started hurting and my body was getting weak. So last night when we put Emery to bed, well simply, she wouldn't have it. She started crying and I thought about letting her cry it out...but then I thought that if she really is teething right now, it would be mean to make her cry it out in pain. So I went in to console.

Usually when I go get her and rock her, she is fine. But she was screaming still. After a while, I didn't know what to do so I went back and laid in bed and Christopher took a shot. No deal. So eventually I got up and got her again and decided I would sleep on the couch because I could hold her and be slightly propped up. She went to bed about 11:15 but not really a deep sleep. She was fidgeting a lot and I was sleeping horribly because I'm sick. Eventually I got on the floor with her (around 3) and then she got up at 7. Luckily, she is pretty good at entertaining herself. I let her crawl around while sleeping a bit more. And now i'm up, exhausted, feeling horrible, but atleast she is happy just crawling around.

Well, I hope I feel better like...after I post this. Yea right, but I'm just so dang tired and weak and it's hard to take care of a baby when you feel horrible. Hopefully the day will go okay. When my hubby gets home from work, we are going to my ma's. He is going to fix their jeep and we are going to have dinner. So atleast I don't have to make dinner.

Last night I had the missionaries over for dinner and I made honey lime chicken tacos. But I also cleaned the house. So atleast while I don't feel well today, I'm not additionally stressed out by a dirty apartment.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I like the new template... I just changed mine and then I headed over here--I totally didn't even mean to make mine almost exactly the same. Like, almost exactly. Oh well.

    Give Emery a smooch for me. She is freaking adorable, by the way.

    ReplyDelete