I was tagged again by P-Dawg, my former and only Drill Team Coach, and English teacher, although she left me to have a baby.
I got over it.
Well, there are two parts to this Honest Scrap thing, or Honest Scrap Award? I don't really know how the "award" part gets put in there, but oh well. The first part is 10 things that you may not know about me...and the second part is tagging 7 other bloggers to do the same.
Although I don't know how well that will work out...I tagged friends on "Show Me You Heart" and no one ever did it. Or yet. Oh well, I'll be doing my part.
10 Things You May Not Know About Me
put in my post, but all I found was tons of this exact picture and a few signs of this building side that said "chew honest scrap." I decided to post it and show you.
2. Christopher and I just got accepted from a bank to buy a short sale condo in Folsom, which we are not as excited about as we should be because we dont have money for a down payment, so don't know if it will work. (looking for someone to gift* it)
*seen as a loan to us
3. When I was 16, my dad gave me the option of getting a car or a motorcycle, and I chose car because I wanted to still be able to drive in the rain.
4. I hate vacuuming. Although I don't mind dishes or laundry. Just vacuuming.
5. I absolutely love zucchini and all squash. My favorite way to eat it just sauteed with butter. Mmmm.
6. I would really like to have a house with a yard so that I can garden. I would grow squash, tomatoes, and herbs...
7. I enjoy doing all crafts such as sewing, scrapbooking, making ornaments, making cards, etc. although I'm not the craftiest person.
8. When I was little my favorite animal was a bunny. And now, I can't even choose a favorite animal, so I still just tell people it's a bunny.
9. I love carnitas soft tacos at chipotle. Or carnitas burritos with no salsa, and added lettuce. Yes, i like lettuce.
10. I think that the most beautiful face I have ever seen is Emery's. Can't imagine a cuter little girl. [I might have to change this thinking when I have another child]
1. the cobabes [different cobabes]
4. the packs