Sunday, October 18, 2009

Emery's birthday...

was awesome.




Although I am very sad that she does not yet understand that it was her birthday and what it means. We had a wonderful party with friends, family, fun and food. I will post pictures of it later. We also went to my parent's ward Halloween party.

She got some wonderful gifts. Lots of books. My little reader. I love watching her sit and flip through a book and chatter like she is reading. It makes me smile.

Thank you to everyone who made it out to the party!

I don't have any pictures with my Emery on her actual birthday. She was born so close to midnight that I probably didn't even get to hold her until the 18th. Can you believe that 1 year ago today I was holding a 9 1/2 pound baby (yes, not so small...) in my arms, a newborn baby child, my first little one. It was such a blessing. Definately one of the happiest moments of my life.

I love you Emery, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Happy Birthday Emery. Guess I never knew she was born 1 day before Sonny's. Isn't it so fun to celebrate their 1st birthday!! Many more to come!!

    ReplyDelete