Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallow-onesie!

We recieved two shower gifts that were Halloween onsies, newborn size. First, she barely fit in newborn the day she was born. And second, well, really, there's just that. So I let her hang out all day in the candy corn one from the Ellis and took pictures. She wore the other one to the parties. Isn't she so cute?
I don't know what shes doing. I think shes crying, but her face is so adorable, and shes so cute stretching out like that. Even though the onesie is a bit small. I couldnt let it go to waste.

I don't know how I managed to get this shot, but I'm glad I did. She really loves me, and that makes me happy. =]


This is her zoolander face. With her pinky like that and her face turned, I definately feel like she's posing. Maybe she'll be a model? Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment