Monday, October 20, 2008

EMC squared

My big sister was induced the day before me and had Ethan Michael Cranor on the 16th. And EMery ryan Cobabe was of course born on the 17th. Jennifer, my sister, tried to convince me to give her a middle name that started with M but I still think that they can both be considered EMCs. Here are some pictures of her meeting her new cousin.

She is ginormous next to him. They are only one day apart and he is older. Of course, he was two weeks early and she was 1 week late, but still. He was 7 lbs 4 oz, and she was 9 lbs 8 oz.

It was funny because he was really upset at being put down. He was having a fit, and Em was sleeping soundly through it. She's a really good sleeper.
I love Ethans face in this. It's like hes playing peek a boo with the camera.








No comments:

Post a Comment