Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Priceless


Well, first of all I got a new haircut today. Thanks Amelia! Now I think I look more like a mom and less like a teen. My birthday is in 2 weeks and I will finally NOT be a teen anymore. So it was the perfect time for a change.
So, we went walking today. We being me, chris, erick, and amelia. We were trying to get her to go into labor. At target, Christopher was messing around and "scanning" Em. He said "How much do you cost?" I think the thing was broken...she wasn't scanning. Erick said "Priceless."
I'm telling you this because the next line was from me...."That was so cute, I'm going to put it in my blog!"
Erick is glad that he was blogworthy tonight. Funny story, meaningless, and thats why im glad I made this blog. =]

3 comments:

  1. You Look so cute and that totally was blogworthy! Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair cut! It really is perfect for your face :) I love being your VT you are such a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete