Friday, May 22, 2009

Spotlight on Excellence

Am I mean for putting this picture up? Haha. I couldn't help myself.
Some of the girls at Spotlight. It was my first event as a coach. It was also the first fundraiser for the new team. We served at Spotlight on Excellence, which is a dinner for high school seniors recieving scholarships from the community.
There was a lot of down time, which is how all these pictures came about. As they announce names, we just wait. And there is a LOT of people, so many names to announce.


Me and my sister Sammie. Do we look alike? I don't know. I suck at seeing resemblances.


Valerie and Sammie. Oh yeah, and Elena sneaked in the picture too.



To pass time, we played games. If you know me, you know I like games. That's an understatement. I love games. I don't even know if that does my adoration justice. But i'll leave it at that anyways.


This is the hand game. But, I don't feel like explaining it. Maybe one day if you'd like to learn it, we can play. It's best with a huge group of people.



It was a lot of fun, and pretty much the first chance Val and I had to bond with the team. I am so excited for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment