Friday, May 22, 2009

So much to catch up on!

I have a lot to catch up on here. I just put Em down for a nap, which should be a good hour or two or three. Let's start with all the things she has been getting into lately when my head has been turned. OK, so I was in another room. But, not for too long...

1. So, this is actually the most recent. She hates getting put in her carseat but she loves playing in it. Weird girl.
2. Oh, man. She grows so fast. May 5th, this was her first attempt at climbing stairs. Yes, these two dinky stairs are the only ones in our apartment. It makes it easier. She can definately climb then now. Whenever I'm in the kitchen, she comes "upstairs" to visit me.
3. This one is my favorite. She loves the innertube. When I first found her, she was actually sitting in it. But, my camera was dead. So, I had to charge it for a minute, and then she was here. I don't even know how she got it. It was between the wall and the TV entertainment center. She must be a genius.



No comments:

Post a Comment