Tuesday, January 6, 2009

15 pounder!

So I took Emery to the pediatrician yesterday but I don't really like her doctor anymore. I have a mother's intuition and I know that she is teething. But the doctor said no because shes so young and because "babies get their bottom teeth first." It was annoying because she wouldnt even feel so only glanced and said "Nope."

But she weighs 14 lbs. 14 oz. my big ol baby.

I tried to give her cereal last night. First of all, its so runny! Their was no consistency at all how it said to mix it. She wasn't loving it, but she was crying for a while after so I think she was in pain. I gave her maybe 4 spoonfuls and i'll keep on trying because I know shes ready to eat too.

Christopher stayed hime from work today because he has a dentist appointment at 2:00. It is so nice having him here to help me with her and to keep me company!

1 comment: