Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

I did this on facebook and it was actually pretty fun. I guess I like to talk about myself =]


The Rules: When you're tagged write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Then choose 25 more people to be tagged. To post go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random facts, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) and then click publish.

1.When I was little, I loved The Little Mermaid Game.
2. But I love ALL games now.
3. Jamba Juice is the best drink ever.
4. I was a 3 year member, 2 year captain of EGHS Drill Team.
5. I hate working.
6. I enjoy doing simple math for fun.
7. I currently dream of living in a 600,000 dollar home in Folsom.
8. I have delivered a 9 pound 8 ounce daughter.
9. I got my nickname Netty from the game "Netty netty bo betty banana fana fo fetty mi my mo metty netty".
10. I got my nickname MO from being Mormon.
11. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
12. While I wrote the last line, I was singing a song with the same words.
13. I hate pumping gas just like my good friend Abbie.
14. I share a brain with Abbie.
15. I wore Converse at my wedding.
16. My wedding reception would be completely different if I was to do it over.
17. I live with the two loves of my life: Christopher and Emery.
18. Simple walks by the river make me sore.
19. My preferred way to work out is to dance hip-hop.
20. I love fun heels such as bright yellow and zebra print.
21. I have eight pairs of converse at the moment, and im sure ill have more at the end of the year.
22. I love Taco Bell chalupas.
23. I am a fan of what others like to call "bland food."
24. I love sweets...brownies, cookies, cake, etc.
25. I love watching Top Chef, Top Model, Idol, and Project Runway.

Tag Brooke because she needs ideas.
Tag Kasey because I know hers will be full of hilarious fact!
Tag anyone else who wants to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment