Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feeling slightly better

Christopher got sick last week and a day or two later me and Em were feeling it too. Well, I was feeling it and I could tell Em was sick. Yesterday was the worst. She hasn't been sleeping so I havent been sleeping. And Monday night and Tuesday morning there was so much pressure and I was going nuts. Yesterday my mom came to help me. She watched Emery for a while so I could take a nap without worrying about her...she made me soup for lunch and she did the dishes =]

Anyways, last night it was hard to get her to sleep after 10 but when she eventually fell asleep she slept until 3. Then after eating she was up for about 1/2 hour, but then she slept until 8:30. And I feel much better. Although I kind of wish I could take a nighttime cold pill or some theraflu or something.

I feel so bad that her nose is so congested. But a question for other moms....when I have been using the aspirator, her mucus has been bloody. Is that normal? Or bad? Or okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment