Sunday, February 1, 2009

COOKIE LEE


My amazing little sister is doing a fundraiser for EFY this summer. She has about 2 weeks to sell Cookie Lee jewelry, and is hoping to sell enough to pay for it altogether. She doesn't work and I want to help out mostly because I would like to help out my parents. My mom worked at Mervyns so she just lost her job..and although my dad makes the main money in the household, things have been tight lately...



So Sammie, my sister, gave my a Cookie Lee catalog, and order forms. I know all you girls out there reading this love jewelry!! Please look through because if you are going to buy jewelry, it might as well go to a good cause...such as a church camp for a 16 year old girl!


I have it at my place. I will be in UT this week but I will be back Sunday. If you are interested, just let me know by calling or even commenting this blog. I will come to you if needed not this week, but next. The orders need to be in by the 14th, Valentines Day. They should get here by the 21st.


Please help her out! I'm posting her picture to soften your hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment