Wednesday, February 18, 2009

4 month check up






Emery had her 4 month checkup last Tuesday...a little early since yesterday was actually her 4 month birthday, but anyways...






She was then 17 pounds 4 ounces, 99 percentile. My little monster. And as if to prove me right by that nickname, she now communicates by growling. haha. It's so cute! Especially if she is chewing on her hands or trying to get mine, or grabbing my hair or something. She is also 25.75"






Right now I am sitting on the couch with the laptop on the arm of the couch and she is sitting on my hip, slouched, sleeping. I swear she is the most adorable thing ever. Although I would appreciate it if she slept a little better.






We started giving her solids. We had started with cereal already, and at her appointment the doctor said I could start giving her vegetables and then fruits. So she has now had squash and carrots, and next is green beans. This is her one of the first times she had rice cereal.
She has lost soo much hair! It makes me sad to see her balding, but it is now coming back in and that makes me happy. I like to see her new hair. She still has a little on the crown of her head and a little mullet like thing in the back but Christopher doesn't want me to cut it.

1 comment:

  1. Emery is so cute you guys! I can't tell who she looks like. Who ever it is, she's Darling!

    ReplyDelete